Tuesday, June 2, 2009

The faith of a little child...


John and I was talking last night and was talking about the faith our children have and most little children. It is so amazing and only if we could have a little of what they have. They are so pure and innocent! Our kids very often talk about Jesus like their best friend ... Quenten will set a place setting on the supper table for Jesus because ... he says Jesus is sitting beside him. The other day I heard Quenten singing and he was singing something like this " God and Jesus up in the sky watching me... you love me and I love you!" Just so precious! Mya and Quenten know that they if they are scared they can pray to God to keep them safe and they do very often! If they do something wrong they said that they made God sad and if they do something good they will say God is happy with me!! Just love the example of little children such a good example to us!!

No comments: