Thursday, January 5, 2012

God always provides...

I have been reminding this so many times in my life about. The funny thing no matter how many times I have been reminded or how many times I have seen with my own eyes that God does truly provide... I tend to forget.... strange isn't it??




I want to take a little time this morning to tell you some personal stories in hope that it helps someone else that might be struggling with the same thing.






FINANCES.... oh my when most of us say this word it probably scares us just to say it lol..




This is probably one of the top worries we have as adults, parents, wife... etc. But what I have learned the more you worry about it and try to fix it yourself the worse it gets and the more you let go, have faith and let God the more it fixes itself.




Maybe as you are reading this you are like no way God doesn't want to help you with your finances. But yes he does and I don't mean he is going to hand you a million dollars. He will help you make it. He will make sure there is food on the table, a roof over your head and your family together.




Two things to think about... why are we stressing about money is it because we don't have enough to just make it? or is it because we do not have enough money for extra things that aren't needed? That is the first thing we need to fix. Be content with what you have... know what is important in life. As long as you are with your family, and there basic needs are met that is all you need.




Now next thing. Let go and let God. Leave your stress and worry with him and ask for his help and guidance and the most amazing things will begin to happen.




I find that the more I let go the more I see him leading!!!! I think he waits for us to put our own will our own strength aside and ask him for help.




Just a couple examples really fast... there was a bill that needed paid it was bigger them normal (electric bill of course lol) I didn't have it but I decided not to stress about it and let go and let God! A couple days later our mortgage company sent us a check that was extra money we had paid in the year for escroe (sp) and you want to know what was funny it was the exact amount I needed extra for the electric bill!!!




We are just like any other average family when it comes to finances we have our ups and downs... but I have found the more I relax and say I completly leave it in God's hands I find myself not worrying and I can see its working. So not only if you let go and let God will you be more relaxed less stress and worries but he will provide he will take care of his people just like he has promised... the thing is you just have to let HIM!!!!!




I hope this helps some others that might be going through the same thing... but the lesson I want you to get out of all of this is LET GO and LET GOD!!!!!! Your life will be so much richer!!!!

2 comments:

That One Girl said...

I needed to hear this today.... thanks Sara. :-)

The Crazy Household of the Newmans said...

you are welcome I was hoping it would help someone out there!!